Parkinson's disease, dystonia, tremor
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstracts
1. Orlova O, Morenkova A, Petrova L, Yachno N. Botulinum toxin changes interneuronal activity in dystonia patients. Movement Disorders. 1999 Nov; 15(Suppl. 2): 33.
2. Orlova O, Morenkova A, Petrova L, Tabeeva G, Golubev V, Vein A, Vendrova M. Motor potential in patients with primary dystonia. Journal of Neurology. 2000 Jun; 247(Suppl. 3, III/84): 315.
3. Orlova O, Morenkova A, Petrova L, Shavlovskaya O. Clinical evidence of possible hereditary nature of focal dystonias. Movement Disorders. 2000 Jun; 15(Suppl. 3): 160.
4. Morenkova AE, Orlova OR, Dubanova EA. Clinico-physiological analysis of cranial dystonia. Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2000 Feb; 100(2): 6-10. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 10709283.
5. Morenkova A, Orlova O. The function of facial nerve in clinically asymmetric blepharospasm. Movement Disorders. 2000 Jun; 15(Suppl. 3): 160
6. Filippova T, Orlova O, Morenkova A, Vein A. Neurophysiological observations on the effects of botulinum toxin treatment of cranial dystonia. Movement Disorders. 2000 Jun; 15(Suppl. 3): 160.
7. Vendrova M, Orlova O, Sadekov R, Golubev V, Tabeeva G, Morenkova A, Petrova L, Vein A. Motor potential in dystonia and Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2001 Jul; 7(Suppl. 1): 50.
8. Vein, A., Orlova, O., Morenkova, A., Petrova, L., Shavlovskaya, O. Electrophysiologic study of sympathetic skin response in focal dystonia. Clin. Autonom. Res. 2001 Apr; 10(6): 380-381.
9. Orlova O, Filippova T, Morenkova A, Vein A. Is the functioning of trigeminofacial system altered in idiopathic focal dystonia? J. Neurol. Sci.. 2001 Jun; 187(Suppl. 1): 316.
10. Vendrova M, Orlova O, Sadekov R, Golubev V, Morenkova A, Petrova L, Vein A. Motor planning and interhemispheric relationship in dystonia and Parkinson’s disease. Movement Disorders. 2002 Nov; 17(Suppl. 5): 118.
11. Morenkova A, Orlova O. The place of psychological disturbances in cranial dystonia. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2005 Jun; 11(Suppl. 2): 119.
12. Vadera S, Chan A, Lo T, Gill A, Morenkova A, Phielipp N, Hermanowicz N, Hsu FP. Frameless Stereotactic Robot-Assisted Subthalamic Nucleus Deep Brain Stimulation: Case Report. World Neurosurg. EPub 2015 Nov 13.
13. Paff M, Wang AS, Phielipp N, Vader S, Morenkova A, Hermanowicz N, Hsu FPK. Two-year clinical outcomes associated with robotic-assisted subthalamic lead implantation in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Robotic Surgery, Sept 2019
Peer Reviewed Book Chapter
1. Vemuri, M., Stemmle, P., Jiang, B., Morenkova, A., Rasgon, N.L.. (2009). Insulin Resistance in Bipolar Women: Effects of Mood Stabilizing Drugs.. In J. Thakore, B.E. Leonard (Ed.), Metabolic Effects of Psychotrophic Drugs. Mod Trends Pharmacopsychiatry. (pp. 1-13). Basel, Switzerland. Karger.
1. Orlova OR, Morenkova AE, Dubanova EA. (1999, November 9). The role of the condition of peripheral neuro-motor apparatus of the face in pathogenesis and development of symptoms in cranial dystonia. Book of Articles "Selected Aspects of Clinical Neurology", St. Petersburg (Russia). Published by St. Petersburg Academy for Postgraduate Education and Russian Military Medical Academy, pp.186-188.
2. Orlova OR, Morenkova AE. (1999, March 5). Use of botulinum toxin type A (Botox) in neurology and clinical medicine. Current literature review. Moscow, 1999, 48 P. Edition sponsored by Allergan Inc, Irvine, CA.
3. Morenkova AE. (1999, May 19). Clinical and physiological analysis of cranial dystonia. Ph.D. Thesis. I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, Moscow, Russia. 164 p.
4. Artemiev DV, Orlova OR, Morenkova AE. (2000, April 1). Use of botox in medical practice. J. Neurology (Russia). 2000, Vol.5, N.4, pp. 46-52.
5. Morenkova AE, Orlova OR. (2000, June 14). Differential diagnosis of blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm. Book of Articles of Russian Conference with International Participation: "Modern Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment of Nervous and Mental Diseases", pp.416-417.
6. Morenkova AE, Orlova OR. (2001, February 1). Botox in treatment of pain syndromes. J. Treatment of Nervous Diseases (Russia). 2001, Vol. 2, N.1, pp. 28-30.
7. Morenkova AE, Golubev VL, Petrova LA, Shavlovskaya OA. (2001, May 15). Clinical features, diagnosis and pathogenesis of focal dystonias. Botox in treatment of different clinical forms of dystonia. In Book: Orlova OR, Yachno NN. Use of Botox (botulinum toxin type A) in clinical practice. Manual for physicians. Moscow, Russia. 2001, 208 p.: Chapter 2, pp. 38-67.
8. Morenkova AE, Orlova OR. (2002, March 1). Dysport in Treatment of Focal Hyperhidrosis. J. Treatment of Nervous Diseases (Russia). 2002, Vol.3, N.1, pp. 18-21.
9. Danilov AB, Morenkova AE. (2003, February 1). Neurology for Patient. Guidebook. Moscow, Neuromedia, 2003, 160 p. Edition sponsored by Pfizer.
10. Morenkova AE. (2004, January 1). Hyperhidrosis. Les Nouvelles Esthetiques (Russian Edition). 2004, N.1, pp. 8-12.