School of Medicine
Long Beach Veterans Affairs Health System
M.D., University of California, Irvine
M.P.H., University of California, Irvine
Internal Medicine Residency, University of California, Irvine
Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Stanford University
Phone: (562) 826-5837
University of California, Irvine
5901 E. 7th St.
Sleep Clinic 111P
Long Beach, CA 90822
Circadian rhythm, insomnia, sleep apnea, sleep innovations, sleep technology, lifestyle improvements, behavior change
- Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine publication appointed 'Top 10 of 2018'
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Young Investigator Research Award
- American Thoracic Society (ATS) Behavioral Science and Health Services Research Award
- American College of Physician (ACP) Young Achiever Award
- NIH/AASM Young Investigator Research Forum
- Internal Medicine Resident of the Year
- Medical Doctor Graduation with Distinction in Humanities & Services
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
Truong KK, Guilleminault C. Sleep disordered breathing in pregnant women: maternal and fetal risk, treatment considerations, and future perspectives. Expert Rev Respir Med. 2018 Mar;12(3):177-189.
Truong KK, De Jardin R, Massoudi N, Hashemzadeh M, Jafari B. Nonadherence to CPAP Associated With Increased 30-Day Hospital Readmissions. J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Feb 15;14(2):183-189.
Truong KK, Lam MT, Grandner MA, Sassoon CS, Malhotra A. Timing Matters: Circadian Rhythm in Sepsis, Obstructive Lung Disease, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, and Cancer. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2016 Jul;13(7):1144-54.
Zhang C, Truong KK, Zhou QY. Efferent projections of prokineticin 2 expressing neurons in the mouse suprachiasmatic nucleus. PLoS One. 2009 Sep 28;4(9):e7151.
American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American College of Physicians, American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians