1. de Noronha CM, Sherman MP, Lin HW, Cavrois MV, Moir RD, Goldman RD, Greene WC. Dynamic disruptions in nuclear envelope architecture and integrity induced by HIV-1 Vpr. Science 294, 1105 (2001)
2. DeMeester SR, Sillin LF, Lin HW, Gurski RR. Increasing esophageal length: a comparison of laproscopic versus transthoracic esophageal mobilization with and without vagal trunk division in pigs. Journal of the American College of Surgeons 197, 558 (2003)
3. Leong PK, Yang LE, Lin HW, Holstein-Rathlou NH, McDonough AA. Acute hypotension induced by aortic clamp vs. PTH provokes distinct proximal tubule Na+ transporter redistribution patterns. American Journal of Physiolology - Regul Integr Comp Physiol 287, R878 (2004)
4. Cunningham CC, Friedman RA, Brackmann DE, Hitselberger WE, Lin HW. Neurotologic skull base surgery in pediatric patients. Otology & Neurotology 26, 231 (2005)
5. Lin HW, Schneider ME, Kachar B. When size maters: the dynamic regulation of stereocilia lengths. Current Opinion in Cell Biology 17, 55 (2005)
6. Nunes FD*, Lopez LN*, Lin HW,* Azevedo R, Davies C, Gow A, Kachar B. Distinct subdomain organization and molecular composition of a tight junction with adherens junction features. Journal of Cell Science 119, 4819 (2006) * co-first authors
7. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Staging and survival analysis for nonsquamous cell carcinomas of the larynx. Laryngoscope 118, 1003 (2008)
8. Lin HW, O’Neill A, Cunningham MJ. Ludwig’s angina in the pediatric population. Clinical Pediatrics 48, 583 (2009)
9. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Survival impact of nodal disease in hard palate and maxillary alveolus cancer. Laryngoscope 119, 312 (2009)
10. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Diagnostic and staging accuracy of MRI versus CT in sinonasal disease. American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy 23, 36 (2009)
11. Lin HW, Wieland AM, Ostrower ST. Child abuse presenting as oral cavity bruising. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 141, 290 (2009)
12. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Incidence of perioperative airway complications in patients with previous medialization thyroplasty. Laryngoscope 119, 675 (2009)
13. Bhattacharyya N, Lin HW. Prevalence and reliability of self-reported authorship disclosures in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 141, 311 (2009)
14. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Survival analysis of treatment options for papilliary microcarcinoma of the thyroid. Laryngoscope 119, 1983 (2009)
15. Lin HW, Quesnel AM, Holman AS, Curry WT, Rho MB. Hypertrophic anterior cervical osteophytes causing dysphagia and airway obstruction. Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology 118, 703 (2009)
16. Lin HW, Rho MB, Amin-Hanjani S, Barker F, Deschler DG. Glossopharyngeal and limited vagal neurectomy for cancer-related carotid sinus syncope. Skull Base 19, 369 (2009)
17. Lin HW, O’Neill A, Rahbar R, Skinner ML. Ludwig’s angina following frenuloplasty in an adolescent. International Journal of Pediatic Otorhinolaryngology 73, 1313 (2009)
18. Lin HW, Aliphas A, Leonard DS. Membranous band of a first branchial cleft anomaly. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 141, 420 (2009)
19. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Clinical behavior of follicular variant of papilliary thyroid carcinoma: presentation and survival. Laryngoscope 120, 172 (2010)
20. Lin HW, Lister MT, Deschler DG. Cystic masses of the supraclavicular fossa: clinical features and diagnostic strategies. American Journal of Otolaryngology 31, 435 (2010)
21. Lin HW, Kakarala K, Ostrower ST, Leonard DS. Laryngotracheobronchitis complicated by spontaneous pneumomediastinum. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 74; 221 (2010)
22. Lin HW, Vakharia KT, Benjamin PK, Leonard DS. A convenient, practical adapter for bronchotracheoscopy through a tracheostomy tube in a ventilator-dependent patient. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 142, 446 (2010)
23. Lin HW, Tierney HT, Richmon JD, Mark EJ, Deschler DG. Extrusion of embolization coils through the carotid artery in a heavily radiated neck. Auris Nasas Larynx 37, 390 (2010)
24. Bhattacharyya N, Lin HW. Changes and consistencies in the epidemiology of pediatric adenotonsillar surgery, 1996-2006. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 143, 680 (2010)
25. Lin HW, Handzel O, Faquin WC, Gopen Q. Myospherulosis from antibiotic ointment in the postoperative mastoid space. American Journal of Otolaryngology 31, 205 (2010)
26. Lin HW, Richmon JD, Emerick KS, deVenecia RK, Zeitels SM, Faquin WC, Lin DT. Malignant transformation of a highly-aggressive HPV-11-associated recurrent respiratory papillomatosis. American Journal of Otolaryngology 31, 291 (2010)
27. Lin HW, Shargorodsky J, Gopen Q. Clinical strategies for the management of acute mastoiditis in the pediatric population. Clinical Pediatrics 49, 110 (2010)
28. Shargorodsky J, Lin HW, Gopen Q. Facial nerve palsy in the pediatric population. Clinical Pediatrics 49, 211 (2010)
29. Alsan MM, Lin HW. Tularemia presenting as a cervical abscess. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 143, 311 (2010)
30. Manor U, Disanza A, Grati M, Andrade L, Lin H, Di Fiore PP, Scita, G, Kachar B. Regulation of stereocilia length by myosin XVa and whirlin depends on the actin-regulatory protein Eps8. Current Biology 21, 167 (2011)
31. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Otologic diagnoses in the elderly: current utilization and predicted workload increase. Laryngoscope 121, 1504 (2011)
32. Hammon RJ, Lin HW, Sadow PM, Lin DT, Rocco JW. Pathology Quiz Case: Angiosarcoma of the scalp. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 137, 198 (2011)
33. Lin HW, Silver AL, Cunnane ME, Sadow PM, Kieff DA. Lateral dermoid cyst of the floor of mouth: unusual radiologic and pathologic findings. Auris Nasus Larynx 38, 650 (2011)
34. Lin HW, Tieu DD, Ferrer K, Patel U, Reilly BK. Cervicothoracic malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal 90, 250 (2011)
35. Misono AS, Lin HW, Videira MM, Perez-Atayde AR, Ohlms LA. Pathology Quiz Case: Plexiform neurofibroma of the larynx. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 137, 637 (2011)
36. Braunstein LZ, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Fay A, Gray ST. Pathology Quiz Case: Wegener’s granulomatosis of the orbit. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 137, 725 (2011).
37. Guo DP, Bergmark RW, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Frankenthaler RA. Pathology Quiz Case: Atypical fibroxanthoma. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 137, 725 (2011).
38. Bergmark RW, Guo DP, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Young G, Saxon KG. Vagal nerve schwannoma. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal 90, 410 (2011)
39. Ajose-Popoola O, Lin HW, Teot LA, Silvera M, Madsen J, Meara JG, Rahbar R. Nasal glioma: prenatal diagnosis and multidisciplinary surgical approach. Skull Base Reports 1, 83 (2011)
40. Lin HW, Furman AC, Kujawa SG, Liberman MC. Primary neural degeneration in the guinea pig cochlea after reversible noise-induced threshold shift. Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology 12, 605 (2011)
41. Naunheim MR, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Lin DT. Intercalated duct lesion of the parotid. Head and Neck Pathology 6, 373 (2012)
42. Lin HW, Reilly BK. Pseudoaneurysm of the superior thyroid artery following revision tracheostomy. Laryngoscope 122, 1641 (2012)
43. Naunheim M, Abbott MM, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Deschler DG. Pathology Quiz Case: Carcinoma ex pleomorphic adenoma, salivary duct carcinoma type, noninvasive. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 138, 781 (2012)
44. Braunstein LZ, Roberts DS, Lin HW, King EE, Goguen LA. Pathology Quiz Case: Multifocal granular cell tumor. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 138, 977 (2012)
45. Sethi RS, Kozin E, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Randolph GW. Pathology Quiz Case: Black thyroid. Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 138, 1093 (2012)
46. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Contemporary morbidity and medical mortality in head and neck surgery. Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery 146, 385 (2012)
47. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Balance disorders in the elderly: epidemiology and functional impact. Laryngoscope 22, 1858 (2012)
48. Puram SV, Hasserjian RP, Faquin WC, Lin HW, Rocco JW. Castleman disease presenting in the neck: report of a case and review of the literature. American Journal of Otolaryngology 34, 239 (2013)
49. Chien W, Lin HW, Deschler DG. Serial suture ligation glossectomy for squamous cell carcinoma in the setting of a massive lymphovascular malformation. Head & Neck 35, E157 (2013)
50. Roberts DS, Lin HW, Herrmann BS, Lee DJ. Differential cochlear implant outcomes in older adults. Laryngoscope 123, 1952 (2013)
51. Roberts DS, Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Health care practice patterns for balance disorders in the elderly. Laryngoscope 123, 2539 (2013)
52. Patel SA, Chambers K, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Randolph GW. Pathology Quiz Case: An enlarging neck mass. JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery 140, 175 (2014)
53. Battaglia A, Lualhati A, Lin H, Burchette R, Cueva R. A prospective, multi-centered study of the treatment of idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss (ISSNHL) with combination therapy vs. high dose prednisone alone: a 139 patient follow-up. Otology & Neurotology 25, 1091 (2014)
54. Lin HW, Jung D, Lee LN, Sadow PM, Rocco JW. Solitary myofibroma of the oropharynx causing airway obstruction in an adult. Ear Nose & Throat Journal in press.
55. Misono AS, Lin HW, Lee LN, Ferry JA, Rocco JW. Cervical presentation of peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal in press.
56. Lin HW, Roberts DS, Kay J, Stankovic KM. Sensorineural hearing loss following imatinib (Gleevec) administration. Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery in press.
57. Garzorz N, Diercks GR, Lin HW, Faquin WC, Romo LV, Hartnick CJ. A case of pediatric parapharyngeal space ganglioneuroma. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal in press.
58. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Impact of dizziness and obesity on the prevalence of falls and fall-related injuries. Laryngoscope in press.
59. Bhattacharyya N, Lin HW. Characteristics of otolaryngology claims to medicare in 2012. Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery in press.
Center for Hearing Research