1. Buehring, Gertrude. Letscher, Amy. McGirr, Kathleen. Khandhar, Shruti. Che, Lisa. Nguyen, Christine. Hackett, Adeline. Presence of Epithelial Cells in Nipple Aspirate Fluid is Associated with Subsequent Breast Cancer: a 25-Year Prospective Study. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2006 July;98(1):63-70.
2. Working Member and Contributor, American College of Rheumatology 2008 Recommendations for the Use of Nonbiologic and Biologic DMARDS in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2008 June:56(9):762-784. A collaborative effort by Univeristy of Alabama at Birmingham and University of California, Los Angeles funded by the American College of Rheumatology.
3. Scott, Shruti K. Gohil, Shruti. Quan, Kathleen. Huang, Susan. Marked reduction in compliance with central line insertion practices (CLIP) when accounting for missing CLIP data and incomplete line capture. American Journal of Infection Control, Vol 44, Issue 2, p242-244; published online: October 27, 2015.
4. Scott, Shruti K. Amin, Alpesh N. Appropriate Red Blood Cell Transfusion Utilization Among Hospitalized Medical Patients. Current Emergency and Hospital Medicine Reports, August 2016, p1-8. DOI 10.1007/s40138-016-0113-2.
5. Raufi, Alexander G. Scott, Shruti. Darwish, Omar. Harley, Kevin. Kahlon, Kanwarpal. Desai, Sheetal. Lu, Yuxin. Tran, Minh-Ha. Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Secondary to Lupus Nephritis, Responsive