Leukemias, Lymphomas, Myelodysplastic syndrome
Fellowship in Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation at Stanford University 2012-2013
1. Jeyakumar, D., Sprague, K., Miller, K.B., Klein, A., Klingemann, H. (2011). Clofarabine for Cytoreduction prior to Allogeneic Transplant Conditioning for Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. Poster, ASBMT 2012.
2. Jeyakumar, D., Zibelman, M., Hurth, R., Krauz, L., Saraf, S., Molokie, R. and Desimone, J. Fever in Hospitalized Adult patients with Sickle cell disease. Poster, ASH 2010. Blood 2010, Nov 19 supplement.
3. Bartram A., Jeyakumar D., VanCura, B., Halline, A., Abdominal Pain Masking a Choledochal Cyst. ACP Regional Conference. November 2007.
4. Vara, S., Jeyakumar, D., Reed, R.. Typical and Atypical Paraneoplastic Syndromes: A case of Hypercalcemia and Polymyalgia Rheumatica in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung. ACP Regional Conference November 2006.
Jeyakumar, D and Miller, KB. Chapter 30 Acute myelogenous leukemia. Excellent care for cancer survivors: A guide to fully meet their needs in medical offices and in the community. K Miller ed. Praeger; 2011: 322-341.
1. Burdens J, Seida P, Jeyakumar D and Francl MM. An Ab Initio molecular study of reduction of carbonyls by alkylaluminum complexes. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modeling, 2005 Dec; 24(3): 195-202. PMID: 16126421.
2. Swiggard WJ, O’Doherty U, McGain D, Jeyakumar D and Malim MH. Long HIV type 1 reverse transcripts can accumulate stably within resting CD4+ T cells while short ones are degraded. AIDS Research Human Retroviruses. 2004, Mar; 20(3): 285-95. PMID: 15117452.
3. O’Doherty U, Swiggard WJ, Jeyakumar D, McGain D and Malim MH. A sensitive, quantitative assay for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 integration. Journal of Virology 2002, Nov; 76(21): 10942-50. PMID: 12368337.
American Society of Hematology (ASH)
Medical Oncology Association of Southern California (MOASC)
Sickle Cell Center, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center 2008—2009
Medical Director, Douglas Hospital Units 76/78
UCI Health 2018—Pres
Hematology and Oncology (IM)
Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center