Environmental Exposure Assessment, Environmental Epidemiology, and Environmental Health Disparity
Dr. Wu’s interests focus on population-based research of environmental exposure assessment, environmental epidemiology, and environmental health disparity. She has extensive experience and knowledge in examining the influences of various environmental exposures (e.g. air pollution, climate, and built environment such as green space, neighborhood resources, walkability) on reproductive outcomes (e.g. maternal and fetal health), children’s health, and other health endpoints. She also has strong interest in research on environmental justice and environmental health disparity, particularly working in partner with communities.
91. Sun Y, Wang X, Zhu J, Chen L, Jia Y, Lawrence JM, Jiang L, Xie X, Wu J. 2021. Using machine learning to examine street green space and their associations with socioeconomic factors in Los Angeles County. Science of the Total Environment: in press.
90. Masri S, LeBrón AMW, Logue MD, Valencia E, Ruiz A, Reyes A, Wu J. 2021. Risk assessment from soil heavy metal exposure by Census tract and socioeconomic factors in the city of Santa Ana, CA. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts: in press.
89. Mousavi A, Wu J. 2021. Indoor-generated PM2.5 during COVID-19 Shutdowns across California: Application of Purple Air indoor-outdoor low-cost sensor network. Environmental Science & Technology. doi: 10.1021/acs.est.0c06937.
88. Masri S, Scaduto E, Jin Y, Wu J. 2021. Disproportionate Impacts of Wildfires among Elderly and Low-Income Communities in California from 2000–2020. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 18, 3921. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18083921.
87. Yu Y, Paul K, Arah O, Mayeda E, Wu J, Lee E, Su J, Shih IF, Su J, Jerrett M, Haan M, Ritz B. 2020. Metabolic Dysfunction Modifies the Influence of Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Noise Exposure on Late-life Dementia and Cognitive Impairment - A cohort study of older Mexican-Americans. Environmental Epidemiology: accepted.
86. Li L, Fang Y, Wu J, Wang J, Ge Y. 2020. Encoder-Decoder Full Residual Deep Networks for Robust Regression and Spatiotemporal Estimation. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems. In press.
85. Masri S, Simolaris A, Hopfer S, Wu J. 2020. Assessment of Climate Change Sentiment, Engagement and Adaptation through a Community-Based Outreach Campaign and Questionnaire across the United States. Earth: 1, 75-96.
84. Li L, Girguis M, Lurmann F, Pavlovic N, Franklin M, Wu J, Oman L, Breton C, Gilliland F, Habre R. 2020. Ensemble-Based Deep Learning for Estimating PM2.5 over California with Multisource Big Data Including Wildfire Smoke. Environmental International 145: 106143.
83. Sun Y, Ilangob DS, Schwarz L, Wang J, Chen JC, Lawrence J, Wu J, Benmarhnia T. 2020. Examining the joint effects of heatwaves, air pollution, and green space on the risk of preterm birth in California. Environmental Research Letters 15: 104099. https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/abb8a3.
82. Yu Y, Mayeda RE, Paul K, Lee E, Jerrett M, Su J, Wu J, Shih IF, Haan M, Ritz B. 2020. Traffic-Related Noise Exposure and Late-life Dementia and Cognitive Impairment in Mexican–Americans. Epidemiology 31(6): 771-778. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0000000000001249.
81. Wang S, Wu J. 2020. Spatial heterogeneity of the associations of economic and health care factors with infant/child mortality in China using geographically weighted regression model. Social Science & Medicine. 263: 113287.
80. Masri S, LeBrón AMW, Logue MD, Valencia E, Ruiz A, Reyes A, Lawrence J, Wu J. 2020. Social and spatial distribution of soil lead concentrations in the City of Santa Ana, California: Implications for health inequities. Science of the Total Environment: 743:140764. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140764. PubMed PMID: 32663692.
79. Paul KC, Haan M, Yu Y, Inoue K, Mayeda ER, Dang K, Wu J, Jerrett M, Ritz B. 2020. Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Incident Dementia: Direct and Indirect Pathways Through Metabolic Dysfunction. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. doi: 10.3233/JAD-200320. PubMed PMID: 32651321.
78. Sun Y, Sheridan P, Laurent O, Li J, Sacks D, Fischer H, Qiu Y, Jiang Y, Yim I, Jiang L, Molitor J, Chen JC, Benmarhnia T, Lawrence J, Wu J. 2020. Associations between green space and preterm birth: Windows of susceptibility and interaction with air pollution. Environmental International. 142: 105804. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2020.105804.
77. Girguis MS, Li L, Lurmann F, Wu J, Breton C, Gilliland F, Stram D, Habre R. 2020. Exposure measurement error in air pollution studies: the impact of shared, multiplicative measurement error on epidemiological health risk estimates. Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11869-020-00826-6.
76. Wu AH, Wu J, Tseng C, Yang J, Shariff-Marco S, Fruin S, Larson T, Setiawan VW, Masri S, Porcel J, Jain J, Chen TC, Stram DO, Marchand LL, Ritz B, Cheng I. 2020. Association Between Outdoor Air Pollution and Risk of Malignant and Benign Brain Tumors: The Multiethnic Cohort Study. JNCI Cancer Spectr 4(2):pkz107. doi: 10.1093/jncics/pkz107. PubMed PMID: 32211584; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC7083235.
75. Li L, Franklin M, Girguis M, Lurmann F, Wu J, Pavlovic N, Breton C, Gilliland F, Habre R. 2020. Spatiotemporal Imputation of MAIAC AOD Using Deep Learning with Downscaling. Remote Sens Environ. Volume 237. doi: 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111584. PubMed PMID: 32158056; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC7063693.
74. Yu Y, Paul K, Arah O, Mayeda ER, Wu J, Lee E, Shih IF, Su J, Jerrett M, Haan M, Ritz B. 2020. Air pollution, noise exposure, and metabolic syndrome – a cohort study in elderly Mexican-Americans in Sacramento area. Environment International 134: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2019.105269.
73. Yan Q, Liew Z, Uppal K, Cui X, Lin C, Heck J, von Ehrenstein O, Wu J, Walker DI, Jones D, Ritz B. 2019. Maternal serum metabolome and traffic-related air pollution exposure in pregnancy. Environment International 130: 104872.
72. Masri S, Jia J, Li C, Zhou G, Lee MC, Yan G, Wu J. 2019. Use of Twitter data to improve Zika virus surveillance in the United States during the 2016 epidemic. BMC Public Health: 19:761.
71. Masri S, Hou H, Dang A, Yao T, Zhang L, Wang T, Qin Z, Wu S, Han B, Chen JC, Chen Y, Wu J. 2019. Development of spatiotemporal models to predict ambient ozone and NOx concentrations in Tianjin, China. Atmospheric Environment 213: 37-46.
70. Cheng I, Tseng C, Wu J, Yang J, Conroy S, Shariff-Marco S, Li L, Hertz A, Gomez SL, Marchand LL, Whittemore A, Stram DO, Ritz B, Wu AH. 2019. Association between ambient air pollution and breast cancer risk: The Multiethnic Cohort Study. International Journal of Cancer: DOI:10.1002/ijc.32308.
69. Laurent O, Benmarhnia T, Milesi C, Hu J, Kleeman MJ, Cockburn M, Wu J. 2019. Relationships between greenness and low birth weight: investigating the interaction and mediation effects of air pollution. Environmental Research 175: 124-132.
68. Li L, Girguis M, Lurmann F, Wu J, Urman R, Rappaport E, Ritz B, Franklin M, Breton C, Gilliland FD, Habre R. 2019. Cluster-based bagging of constrained mixed-effects models for high spatiotemporal resolution nitrogen oxides prediction over large regions. Environment International 128: 310-323.
67. Girguis MS, Li L, Lurmann F, Wu J, Urman R, Rappaport E, Breton C, Gilliland F, Stram D, Habre R. 2019. Exposure measurement error in air pollution studies: a framework for assessing shared, multiplicative measurement error in ensemble learning estimates of nitrogen oxides. Environment International 125:97-106. doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2018.12.025.
66. Ruan Z, Qian Z, Xu Y, Wu J, Kan H, Yang Y, Acharya BK, Jiang C, Syberg KM, Iwelunmor J, Ma W, Lin H. 2019. Applying the concept of "Number Needed to Treat" to the formulation of daily ambient air quality standards. Chemosphere 222:665-670.
65. Yao T, Hou H, Liu G, Wu J, Yu F, Qin Z, Sun Y, Liu J, Jin X, Chen J, Chen Y, Xue Z. 2019. Quantitative proteomics suggest a potential link between early embryonic death and trisomy 16. Reproduction. Reproduction, Fertility and Development, doi: 10.1071/RD17319.
64. LeBrón AMW, Torres I, Valencia E, Lopez M, Logue MD, Wu J. 2019. The State of Public Health Lead Policies: Implications for Urban Health Inequities and Recommendations for Health Equity. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 16: 1064. doi: 10.3390/ijerph16061064.
63. von Ehrenstein OS, Ling C, Cui X, Cockburn M, Park AS, Yu F, Wu J, Ritz B. 2019. Prenatal and infant exposure to ambient pesticides and autism spectrum disorder in children: population based case-control study. The BMJ 364: l962.
62. Li L, Zhang J, Meng X, Fang Y, Ge Y, Wang J, Wang C, Wu J, Kan H. 2018. Estimation of PM2.5 concentrations at a high spatiotemporal resolution using constrained mixed-effect bagging models with MAIAC aerosol optical depth. Remote Sensing of Environment: 217:573-586.
61. Younan D, Li L, Tuvblad C, Wu J, Lurmann F, Franklin M, Berhane K, McConnell R, Wu A, Baker L, Chen JC. 2018. Long-term Ambient Temperature and Externalizing Behaviors in Adolescents. American Journal of Epidemiology 187(9):1931-1941.
60. Ling C, Liew Z, von Ehrenstein OS, Heck J, Park AS, Cui X, Cockburn M, Wu J, Ritz B. 2018. Prenatal exposure to ambient pesticides and adverse birth outcomes in agricultural regions of California. Toxics 6: 41; doi:10.3390/toxics6030041.
59. Jia X, Yu Y, Xia W, Masri S, Sami M, Hu Z, Yu Z, Wu J. 2018. Cardiovascular diseases in middle aged and older adults in China: the joint effects and mediation of different types of physical exercise and neighborhood greenness and walkability. Environmental Research 167: 175-183.
58. Masri S, Li L, Dang A, Chung JH, Chen JC, Fan Z, Wu J. 2018. Source characterization and exposure modeling of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) concentrations in southern California. Atmospheric Environment 177:175-186.
57. Qin Z, Hou H, Fu F, Wu J, Han B, Yang W, Zhang L, Cao J, Jin X, Cheng S, Yang Z, Zhang M, Lan X, Yao T, Dong Q, Wu S, Zhang J, Xu Z, Li Y, Chen Y. 2017. Fine particulate matter exposure induces cell cycle arrest and inhibits migration and invasion of human extravillous trophoblast, as determined by an iTRAQ-based quantitative proteomics strategy. Reproductive Toxicology 74:10–22.
56. Younan D, Tuvblad C, Franklin M, Lurmann F, Li L, Wu J, Berhane K, Baker L, Chen JC. 2017. Longitudinal analysis of particulate air pollutants and adolescent delinquent behavior in Southern California. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10802-017-0367-5.
55. Wang P, Tuvblad C, Younan D, Franklin M, Lurmann F, Wu J, Baker LA, Chen JC. 2017. Socioeconomic disparities and sexual dimorphism in neurotoxic effects of ambient fine particles on youth IQ: a longitudinal analysis. PLoS ONE 12(12): e0188731.
54. Benmarhnia T, Huang J, Wu J, Basu R, Bruckner T. 2017. Decomposition analysis of Black-White disparities in birth outcomes: the relative contribution of air pollution and social factors in California. Environmental Health Perspectives: https://doi.org/10.1289/EHP490.
53. Li L, Lurmann F, Habre R, Urman R, Ritz B, Gilliland FD, Wu J. 2017. Constrained mixed-effect models with ensemble learning for prediction of nitrogen oxides concentrations at high spatiotemporal resolution. Environ Sci Technol 51: 9920-9929
52. Li L, Wu A, Cheng I, Chen JC, Wu J. 2017. Spatiotemporal estimation of historical PM2.5 concentrations using PM10, meteorological variables, and spatial effects. Atmospheric Environment 166: 182-191.
51. Liu-Smith F, Farhat AM, Arce A, Taylor T, Ziogas A, Wang Z, Yourk V, Liu J, Wu J, McEligot AJ, Anton-Culver H, Meyskens FL. 2017. Sex differences in the association of cutaneous melanoma incidence rates and geographic ultraviolet light exposure. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 76(3): 499–505.
50. Houston D, Dang A, Wu J, Chowdhury Z, Edwards R. 2016. The cost of convenience; Air pollution and noise on freeway and arterial light rail station platforms in Los Angeles. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 49: 127–137.
49. Laurent O, Hu J, Li L, Kleeman M, Bartell S, Escobedo L, Cockburn M, Wu J. 2016. A statewide nested case-control study of preterm birth and air pollution by source and composition: California, 2001–2008. Environmental Health Perspective 124:1479–1486.
48. Younan D, Tuvblad C, Li L, Wu J, Lurmann F, Franklin M, Berhane K, McConnell R, Wu A, Baker L, Chen JC. 2016. Environmental Determinants of Aggression in Adolescents: role of neighborhood greenspace. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: 55(7) 591–601.
47. Laurent O, Hu J, Li L, Kleeman M, Bartell S, Escobedo L, Cockburn M, Wu J. 2016. Low birth weight and air pollution in California: Which sources and components drive the risk? Environment International 92-93:471-477.
46. Haghighat N, Hu M, Laurent O, Chung J, Nguyen P, Wu J. 2016. Comparison of birth certificates and hospital-based birth data on pregnancy complications in Los Angeles, California. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth: 16:93. DOI 10.1186/s12884-016-0885-0.
45. Young C, Laurent O, Chung J, Wu J. 2016. Geographic distribution of healthy resources and adverse pregnancy outcomes. Maternal and Child Health Journal: DOI 10.1007/s10995-016-1966-4.
44. Hu M, Li W, Li L, Houston D, Wu J. 2016. Refining time-activity classification of human subjects using the global positioning system. Plos One 11(2): e0148875.
43. Li L, Laurent O, Wu J. 2016. Spatial variability of the effect of air pollution on term birth weight: evaluating influential factors using Bayesian hierarchical models. Environmental Health 15:14. DOI 10.1186/s12940-016-0112-5.
42. Gao L, Xi QQ, Wu J, Han Y, Dai W, Su YY, Zhang X. 2015. Association between prenatal environmental factors and child autism: A case control study in Tianjin, China. Biomedical and Environmental Sciences 28(9):642-650.
41. Dong Q, Hou H, Wu J, Chen Y. 2015. The Nrf2-ARE pathway is associated with Schisandrin B attenuating Benzo(a)pyrene-induced HTR cells damages in vitro. Environmental Toxicology. DOI: 10.1002/tox.22149.
40. Laurent O, Hu J, Li L, Cockburn M, Escobedo L, Kleeman M, Wu J. 2014. Sources and contents of air pollution affecting term low birth weight in Los Angeles County, California, 2001-2008. Environmental Research 134:488-95.
39. Delfino RJ, Wu J, Tjoa T, Gullesserian S, Nickerson B, Gillen D. 2014. Asthma morbidity and ambient air pollution: effect modification by residential traffic-related air pollution. Epidemiology 25(1): 48-57.
38. Beltran A, Wu J, Laurent O. 2014. Associations of Meteorology with Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: A Systematic Review of Preeclampsia, Preterm Birth and Birth Weight. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 11: 91-172.
37. Laurent O, Wu J, Li L, Milesi C. 2013. Green spaces and pregnancy outcomes in Southern California. Health & Place 24: 190–195.
36. Heck J, Wu J, Lombardi C, Qiu J, Meyers T, Wilhelm M, Cockburn M, Ritz B. 2013. Childhood cancer and traffic-related air pollution exposure in pregnancy and early life. Environmental Health Perspective 121:1385–1391.
35. Wu J, Jiang CS, Jaimes G, Dang A, Baker D, Delfino R. 2013. Travel patterns during pregnancy: comparison between global positioning system (GPS) tracking and questionnaire data. Environmental Health: 12:86 doi:10.1186/1476-069X-12-86.
34. Li L, Wu J, Hudda N, C Sioutas, Fruin SA, Delfino RJ. 2013. Modeling the concentrations of on-road air pollutants in Southern California. Environmental Science & Technology 47(16): 9291–9299.
33. Li L, Wu J, Ghosh J, Ritz B. 2013. Estimating spatiotemporal variability of ambient air pollutant concentrations with a hierarchical model. Atmospheric Environment 71: 54-63.
32. Houston D, Wu J, Yang D, Jaimes G. 2013. Particle-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon concentrations in transportation microenvironments. Atmospheric Environment 71: 148–157.
31. Laurent O, Wu J, L Li, J Chung, S Bartell. 2013. Investigating the association between birth weight and complementary air pollution metrics: a cohort study. Environmental Health 12:18 doi:10.1186/1476-069X-12-18.
30. Houston D, Li W, Wu J. 2013. Disparities in exposure to automobile and truck traffic and vehicle emissions near the Los Angeles - Long Beach port complex. American Journal of Public Health e1-e9: doi:10.2105/AJPH.2012.301120 for advanced online publication (104(1): 156-164 for print publication).
29. Li L, Wang J, Wu J. 2012. A spatial model to predict the incidence of neural tube defects. BMC Public Health: 12:951 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-12-951.
28. Li L, Wu J, Wilhelm M, Ritz B. 2012. Use of generalized additive models and cokriging of spatial residuals to improve land-use regression estimates of nitrogen oxides in Southern California. Atmospheric Environment 55: 220–228.
27. Wu J, Tjoa T, Li L, Jaimes G, Delfino RJ. 2012. Modeling personal polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) exposure in human subjects in Southern California. Environmental Health: 11:47 doi:10.1186/1476-069X-11-47.
26. Chung J, Pelayo R, Hatfield T, Jain V, Wu J, Caughey A. 2012. Limitations of the fetal anatomic survey via ultrasound in the obese obstetrical population. Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine 25(10): 1945-9.
25. Timberlake S, Wu J, Al-Delaimy WK. 2012. Tribal casinos in California: the last vestige of indoor smoking. BMC Public Health: 12:144 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-12-144.
24. Wu J, Jiang CS, Houston D, Baker D, Delfino R. 2011. Automated time activity classification based on global positioning system (GPS) tracking data. Environmental Health 10:101 doi:10.1186/1476-069X-10-101.
23. Cohan A, Wu J, Dabdub D. 2011. High-resolution pollutant transport in the San Pedro Bay of California. Atmospheric Pollution Research 2(3): 237-246.
22. Wu J, Wilhelm M, Chung J, Ritz B. 2011. Comparing exposure assessment methods for traffic-related air pollution in an adverse pregnancy outcome study. Environmental Research 111: 685-692.
21. Yuan Y, Zhu Y, Wu J. 2011. Vehicular emitted ultrafine particle concentration and exposure spatial profile in Corpus Christi, Texas. Chemical Product and Process Modeling 6 (1): Article 8. DOI: 10.2202/1934-2659.1510.
20. Wu J, Jiang C, Liu Z, Houston D, Jaimes G, McConnell R. 2010. Performances of different global positioning system devices for time-location tracking in air pollution epidemiological studies. Environmental Health Insight 4: 93–108.
19. Ducret-Stich R, Delfino RJ, Tjoa T, Gemperli A, Ineichen A, Wu J, Phuleria H, Liu L.-J. 2010. Examining the representativeness of home outdoor PM2.5, EC, and OC estimates for daily personal exposures in Southern California. Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health. DOI 10.1007/s11869-010-0099-y.
18. McConnell R, Liu F, Wu J, Lurmann F, Peters J, Berhane K. 2010. Asthma and school commuting time. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 52 (8): 827-829.
17. Wu J, Hou H, Ritz B, Chen Y. 2010. Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and missed abortion in early pregnancy in a Chinese population. Science of the Total Environment 408(11): 2312-2318.
16. Wu J, Edwards R, He X, Liu Z, Kleinman M. 2010. Spatial Analysis of Bioavailable Soil Lead Concentrations in Los Angeles, California. Environmental Research 110: 309-317.
15. Wu J, Ren C, Delfino R, Chung J, Wilhelm M, Ritz B. 2009. Association between local traffic-generated air pollution and preeclampsia and preterm delivery in the South Coast Air Basin of California. Environmental Health Perspectives 117(11): 1773-1779.
14. Wu J, Houston D, Lurmann F, Ong P, Winer AM. 2009. Exposure to PM2.5 and EC from Local Diesel and Gasoline Vehicles in Communities Adjacent to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. Atmospheric Environment 43 (12):1962-1971.
13. Delfino RJ, Brummell S, Wu J, Gillen D, Ostro B, Lipsett M, Winer A, Street DH, Zhang L, Tjoa T, Stern H. 2009. The relationship of respiratory and cardiovascular hospital admissions to the southern California wildfires of 2003. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 66:189-197.
12. Delfino RJ, Chang J, Wu J, Ren C, Tjoa T, Nickerson B, Cooper D, Gillen D. 2009. Repeated hospital encounters for asthma in children and exposure to traffic-related air pollution near the home. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology 102:138–144.
11. Molitor J, Jerrett M, Chang C, Molitor N, Gauderman J, Berhane K, McConnell R, Lurmann F, Wu J, Winer A, Thomas D. 2007. Assessing uncertainty in spatial exposure models for air pollution health effects assessment. Environmental Health Perspectives 115(8): 1147–1153.
10. Kunzli N, Avol E, Wu J, Gauderman WJ, Rappaport E, Millstein J, Bennion J, McConnell R, Gilliland FD, Berhane K, Lurmann F, Winer A, Peters JM. 2006. Health effects of the 2003 Southern California wildfires on children. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 174(11): 1221-1228.
9. Houston D, Ong P, Wu J, Winer A. 2006. Proximity of licensed child care facilities to near-roadway vehicle pollution. American Journal of Public Health 96(9): 1611-1617.
8. Wu J, Winer AM, Delfino RJ. 2006. Exposure assessment of particulate matter air pollution before, during, and after the 2003 Southern California wildfires. Atmospheric Environment 40(18): 3333-3348.
7. Lu R, Wu J, Turco RP, Winer AM, Atkinson R, Arey J, Paulson SE, Lurmann FW, Miguel AH, Eiguren-Fernandez A. 2005. Naphthalene distributions and human exposure in Southern California. Atmospheric Environment 39(3): 489-507.
6. Wu J, Funk T, Lurmann F, Winer A. 2005. Improving spatial accuracy of roadway networks and geocoded addresses. Transactions in GIS 9(4): 585–601.
5. Wu J, Lurmann F, Winer A, Lu R, Turco R, Funk T. 2005. Development of an individual exposure model for application to the Southern California children's health study. Atmospheric Environment 39(2): 259-273.
4. Houston D, Wu J, Ong P, Winer A. 2004. Structural disparities of urban traffic in Southern California: Implications for vehicle-related air pollution exposure in minority and high-poverty neighborhoods. Journal of Urban Affairs 26(5): 565-592.
3. Logan B, Wu J. 2002. Enhanced toluene degradation under chlorate-reducing conditions by bioaugmentation of sand columns with chlorate- and toluene-degrading enrichments. Bioremediation Journal 6(2): 87-95.
2. Logan B, Wu J, Unz RF. 2001. Biological perchlorate reduction in high-salinity solutions. Water Research 35(12): 3034-3038.
1. Wu J, Unz R, Zhang H, Logan B. 2001. Persistence of perchlorate and the relative numbers of perchlorate- and chlorate-respiring microorganisms in natural waters, soils and wastewater. Bioremediation Journal 5(2): 119-130
Member of International Society of Exposure Science
Environmental Health Sciences