Lisa A. Snider
Assistant Clinical Professor, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
|Biomarkers for Language deficits in Autism, Development of Case Ascertainment Screening Tool for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders|
• Murphy TK, Snider LA, Mutch PJ, Harden E, Zaytoun A, Edge PJ, Storch EA, Yang MCK, Mann G, Goodman WK and Swedo SE. Relationship of Movements and Behaviors to Group A Streptococcus Infections in Elementary School Children. Biological Psychiatry. 2007; 61(3): 279-84.
• Kirvan CA, Swedo SE, Snider LA, Cunningham MW. Antibody-Mediated Neuronal Cell Signaling in Behavior and Movement Disorders. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2006; 179(1-2):173-179.
• Garvey MA, Snider LA, Leitman SF, Werden R, Swedo SE. Treatment of Sydenham Chorea with Intravenous Immunoglobulin, Plasma Exchange or Prednisone. Journal of Child Neurology. 2005; 20(5):424-429.
• Asbahr FR, Garvey MA, Snider LA, Zanetta DM, Elkis H, Swedo SE. Obsessive-compulsive Symptoms Among Patients with Sydenhm’s Chorea. Biological Psychiatry. 2005; 57(9):1073-1076.
• Snider LA, Lougee L, Slattery M, Grant P, Swedo SE. Antiobiotic Prophylaxis with Azithromycin or Penicillin for Childhood-Onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders. Biological Psychiatry. 2005; 57(7):778-792.
• Snider LA, Sachdev V, Mackaronis JE, St. Peter M, Swedo SE. Normal Echocardiography in PANDAS: Evidence of Distinction from Sydenham's Chorea. Pediatrics. Electronic Pages. 2004; 114:e748-e751.
• Snider LA and Swedo SE. PANDAS: Current Status and Directions for Research. Molecular Psychiatry. 2004; 9(10): 900-907.
• Perrin EM, Murphy ML, Casey J, Pichichero ME, Runyan DK, Snider LA, Swedo SE. Does Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal Infection Increase Risk for Behavioral and Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Children? Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. 2004; 158: 848-856.
• Snider LA and Swedo SE. Childhood onset obsessive-compulsive disorder and tic disorders: Description of a subgroup with poststreptococcal etiology. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychophamacology. 2003; 13 (Suppl. 1) :S81-88.
• Snider LA and Swedo SE. Post-streptococcal autoimmune disorders of the central nervous system. Current Opinion in Neurology. 2003; 16(3):359-365.
• Snider LA, Seligman LD, Ketchen BR, Levitt SJ, Bates LR, Garvey MA, Swedo SE. Tics and problem behaviors in school children: prevalence, characterization, and associations. Pediatrics. 2002; 110:331-336.
• Swedo SE, Leonard H, Garvey M, Snider L, Hamilton C. The PANDAS subgroup: Recognition and treatment. CNS Spectrums. 2001; 6:419-426.
• Leonard H, Freeman J, Garcia A, Garvey M, Snider L, Swedo S. Obsessive-Compulsive disorder and related conditions. Pediatric Annals. 2001; 30:154-160.
• Snider LA and Swedo SE. Pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. JAMA. 2000; 24:3104-3106.
|Grants||Orange County Pediartic Specialties Physician Loan Repayment Program Recipient 2010|
|2010 PSF Resaerch Committee Grant Recipient|
Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Academic Pediatric Association
American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
|Link to this profile||http://www.faculty.uci.edu/profile.cfm?faculty_id=5763|
|(This faculty member is (or was) affiliated with UCI, but does not currently have an active appointment with UCI.)|